Monday, February 13, 2012

insider info

I have something juicy for your Feb 2012 post.

Local PDX agency Steelhead Advertising www.spawnordie.com cuts over 3/4 of it's staff and closes it's Ashland, ORE office after cutting long-term ties with LG Electronics and loosing a retainer w/ Panasonic. Other client RIM (Blackberry) puts 99% of 2012 projects on hold too. Steelhead exec's choose to keep pushing forward with building-out a new uber plush Pearl Dist. office instead of keeping long-standing employees on the payroll. Looking the part is better then Being the part I guess. I was one of 10+ that got cut. While a few others have now left willingly.

Please leave my info out of things though... obviously.


- Anonymous 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I heard they went from around 25 down to a skeleton crew of about 6 or 7 now. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete